Nothing like a 25 minute STAT dictation first thing Monday morning....
I'm reading along...as this female doctor is dictating..."She
endorses a cough which has
made her
rib cage and abdominal
wall muscles
sore,
mayonnaise,
decreased
appetite
with little intake of food and
fluids by mouth, and sleeping most
of the week..."
oops back up ... mayonnaise? I'm pretty sure that's malaise...
yep US MTs...do they really think this is correct instead of just leaving a blank line...
I don't have the patience for this today...my body feels like its been runover by a Mack truck when in reality its just because I rammed my front end into a van over the weekend....gawd.. I felt like a crash test dummy.... :( I'm about out of Advil cause I'm eating them like candy...
somebody send me in a masseuse, would ya?
I am carless. once again. Calling my insurance agent this morning at 9. I'm gonna beg Scott to pay for me a massage.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!