
I was just having a family meeting (aka teen scream) with the teen about this very thing ... turning off the wifi at a certain time especially when I go to bed during the workweek! after all this late night snapchat craze needs to end before a knock on the door comes AGAIN! ... its reminds of a flashback incident nearly 2 years ago when her and a friend at the time got into a verbal showdown on the Facebook chat, and the barbs were flying, both parties were going at it, but this girls mother called the cops to my door. WTF? Yep ... these hormonal crazed preteen and teens are not responsible for their actions past midnight...their mouths work even though their brains do not obviously ... yep! time to turn off the wifi ... She's already lost her data, I think she used like 4 GBs of data within 2 weeks ...
haha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!