
for Mother's Day, Little Queenie (whose 13, soon to be 14) decided she would cook me dinner. I was sweet talked to go relax and watch TV while she busied herself with the task of making goulash she called it. I was scared frankly cause anything could be put in goulash, right.
I still remember those dense cupcakes that she decided to forego any recipe and make herself but instead of using baking powder, she used baking soda! yuck! even the birds wouldn't eat those!
She also decided somewhere along the joy of cooking goulash to surprise me with a dessert and would not let me back into the kitchen ... it was a surprise she said! I was banned from my own kitchen when I went to check on her.
and that's not all...
she also gave the best present of all
and that's not all...
she also gave the best present of all
~ cleaning up the mess!
(geeze ... just like a teen!) make a mess and then expect others to clean up after ya! btw the goulash was pretty good ... all my efforts at teaching her how to cook are not in vain after all! :)
(geeze ... just like a teen!) make a mess and then expect others to clean up after ya! btw the goulash was pretty good ... all my efforts at teaching her how to cook are not in vain after all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!