...and speaking of love, this quote by Robert James Waller, tells it all...
....“This is why I'm here on this planet, at this time, Francesca. Not to travel or make pictures, but to love you. I know that now. I have been falling from the rim of a great, high place, somewhere back in time, for many more years than I have lived in this life. And through all of those years, I have been falling toward you.”

"oh how I loved your sigh,
it entered me by way of love,
and a part of it stayed in my
heart and a part of it devoured
my body and impassioned me
in lust...never to forget
our bodies entwined, and the
sound of passions that consumed
all my senses...no, I can never forget.and now it is so much more
that these brief passages
carry with me...the infinite,
the eternity of who we were,
together...separate...polarized,
linked in a universe as vast as time,
yet as quick as lightning.as lovers...
spirit passing through spirit,
love touching love,
words that breathe across a cheek
and evaporate into the stillness of being,
a vapor of song."
~jo
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!