Aura, what's that?

Acc to this aura quiz online, the aura is an electromagnetic field that surrounds every creature that exists. A form of energy emanating from your body, your aura can tell a lot about you, from your personality to your innermost emotions and conflicts. So what is the color of your aura? Interstingly after taking this quiz online, (actually took it twice, same thing) it said my aura is white...white isn't a color...come on...I remember taking a different quiz and my aura was blue. Considering that white is the rarest aura, I doubt that my aura is a white one...

Anyway, here is what they said about the white aura. Perfect Balance: You are an innovator and a creator and your strongest qualities are more spiritual than physical. Your unique level of energy allows you to be more sensitive and intuitive than others. The white color can sometimes be pale and blank, so you need to pay attention when you are out of touch with the world. But even if you feel indifferent, remember that the white color is the combination of all the colors of the visible spectrum. And just like that, you represent balance, harmony and peace.

In reading about this a little further, a white aura reflects other energy. A pure state of light. Of course if its a dirty white it could mean illness...that would probably b the case..LOL...supposedly white often represents a new, not yet designated energy in the aura. Spiritual, etheric and non-physical qualities, transcendent, higher dimensions. Purity and truth; angelic qualities. I don't think that's me either.

There is an online article by a Reiiki Master who believes you can acdtually see your own aura by practice looking in a mirror. I'm not sure I'd want to try this after reading it. Sounds a little scary. I don't think I've ever seen an aura around anybody have you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!