Water...



Its been two weeks or more since our community has been without quality water out of the tap.  We have been on a boil advisory.  This is getting old really quick. The old saying, you don't know what you've got till its gone, really strikes a chord when you don't have water!  Some people don't even have 'bad' water, and schools have been closed.  Its been a little crazy around here lately.  Between the weather and the water issues, these kids will be going to school till July!

... and lets add another insult to injury. Besides this water issues, my kitchen sink has been clogged up for two days and it also sprang a leak; might have had something to do with all that pumping action from a plunger, and those little 'snake' thingies! OMG, dishes are piled up.  I don't have a dishwasher.  Liquid Plumber didn't work, so what's a girl to do?  Call a plumber, who will be here tomorrow to fix this contraption! have mercy, ya'll! :)

4 comments:

  1. You think things are bad know, wait until you see that plumber bill. Have mercy...

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I was thinking the same thing, but he was here I know 2 hours replaced piping, even went to get and pay for the materials and charged me 60 bucks! He's a gr8 handyman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am back to stay - and will keep in touch! Miss ya Girlfriend - always a great blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And our recent Plumber bill - $480 - The next thing I know he was in Switzerland and posting pics on Facebook. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!