
There aren't enough days of weekend!
I like the meditational effect of Tool.
Yesterday was of no significance obviously, my birthday, was a disaster. Granddaughter is acting out so bad, so fighting with her is turning physical it seems; my ear took the brunt of a hairbrush. I tried to have her mother over Friday night, at 3 AM she decides she is sick and has her husband come pick her up and she leaves at 3:44 in the morning. Later yesterday, she comes back, telling me she is sick, needs some outrageous expensive medication and badgers me nonstop for an hour or hour and a half and got mad I wouldn't give her money, threw my I-phone and broke it into 15 thousand pieces, then dragged my new HD TV off the stand to the floor (luckily it still works). It was frightening, I got in my car and left. I still wonder what is going to happen next. DISRESPECT. I am seriously thinking about getting in my car and just driving off.... :(
Wow, very disrespectful. But, you might have to look in the mirror foe the reason. You let it happen. Sometimes you have to demand respect to get it. Even if it rubs you the wrong way. If people know they can treat you without respect without consequences, they will. And if she needs money that bad to do what she did, she just might have some underlining problems that parents over look.
ReplyDeletepeace and love
1ManView
Yes, granddaughter is grounded without any amenities! as far as grown daughter, I can disown her. :(
ReplyDelete