nearly August?


Where did the month go?


Time just keeps slipping by me.  I've got so much to do.  School is right around the corner; before that I have some home projects I need to get done, as well as getting this house refinanced enough to perhaps be able after I whittle down the house payment to take on a car payment. God knows I need a car too.

As far as Isabella living with me, her mother started her verbiage wanting to take me to court again for custody, but she knows deep down that she cannot handle Isabella.  She has mental issues too, in one visit went from sweet and nice wanting to do something nice for me she says, then turned to aggressive and belligerent a few minutes later, even taking it outside before she left the property.  I ordered her and hubby off my property.  That was it for me. She wanted to blame it on hormones, I blame it on crazy.  From now on, I control when Isabella sees her mother and when her mother can see her.  No more bullying from either one of those two.  I am pulling the reins back on this dysfunctional mess.

I think my grown daughter (Isabella's mother) was on her high horse cause Social Services gave Wyatt back to them cause they said as long as they have a roof and food stamps, and Mother in Law to pay all their bills they look normal, so she thinks Isabella needs to be 'home' with them.  Yeah right, its not okay with me.  Neither of them want to work or keep a job, and Isabella will go without if she lives over there.  She is only a commodity to them, more foodstamps and more tax money so they can blow it all on themselves while the kids go without.

I will drag whoever I have to into court if need be, and that includes Mother In Law and her pocketbook, and as a matter of fact, I am about ready to file back for child support for Isabella, perhaps Mother In Law would like to contribute to this household too!  Its been nearly two weeks and Isabella nor I have talked to grown daughter (Isabella's mother).  


In any event, some things never change around here, and work is still sucking the life out of me. 

2 comments:

  1. "as long as they have a roof and food stamps, and Mother in Law to pay all their bills they look normal".

    But what happens when mother-in-law runs out of cash or refuses to continue her support? Then your grandchildren are back at square one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amen to that! I saw MIL today she looked like an anxiety ridden rack of bones ... too bad she cannot see the harm she is causing. I guess its better to pay their bills than have the clan move in with her is how she looks at it.

      Delete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!