~~ life is beautiful ! ~~´¯`•.¸¸.•♪♫♪•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥~ ♪♫•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥ •
Nice photo. Also noted that your Give A Fuck meter is pretty low. Are you OK?
hey Mr. C, I'm hanging in there, what about you?
My one remaining concern for humanity is the children, the rest can pretty much take a long walk off a short pier. Great photo! Reminds me what is important in life.
Yes that about sums it up, there feller...it appears as adults we don't get the luxury to just explore that inner childlike curiosity any more, instead we are just bots.
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!
Nice photo. Also noted that your Give A Fuck meter is pretty low. Are you OK?
ReplyDeletehey Mr. C, I'm hanging in there, what about you?
DeleteMy one remaining concern for humanity is the children, the rest can pretty much take a long walk off a short pier.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo! Reminds me what is important in life.
Yes that about sums it up, there feller...it appears as adults we don't get the luxury to just explore that inner childlike curiosity any more, instead we are just bots.
Delete