
Okay tell me. Are you a potty-mouth?
I have to admit that I can be quite the potty-mouth should the occasion arise. I have an extensive vocabulary. However, I have mellowed out with age and having a 9 year old present at all times.
I blame my potty-mouth on my parents, cause I grew up in the most potty-mouthed house in the south. I swear. My parents could put the best cussers to shame. Everybody cussed at my house growing up, and Goddamnits and Fuck-Its were commonplace. I never knew what it was like growing up normally not to hear cuss words. I thought everybody cussed...LOL
Unfortunately when I got out into the real word, cussing like a sailor was not that impressive with folks. They were like, WTF? I have never heard such a musical accompaniment of gasps, sighs, and utter disbelief at the repertoire of cuss words flying freely from my mouth, sometimes neglecting any attempt at being tactful. Shame on me! Problem was I was a young single (no wonder, huh?) mother and unlike my predecessors before me, family traditions would have to be broken when out of the mouth of babes, I heard my 4 year old son spew out some pretty foul cuss words, I have to sincerely look at the source, Yours Truly!
Now, if that doesn't wake one up, then it should! I hardly ever cursed from that point on once I realized its impact. Imagine that all those years I was honing my fine art of explicative expression and it was over! It truly makes one look bad, like they grew up in Appalachia, for goodness sakes!
I'm from Jersey where fuck is used in every single sentence and cocksucker is just a word that's used to describe just about everyone you know. lol
ReplyDeleteMy worst curse is not printable.
ReplyDeleteOtin, you call a hillbilly a cocksucker and he's gonna fuck you up!
ReplyDeleteoh Mr. C, I bet you don't every say anything but shit and damn!
ReplyDelete