Computer problems again?! wtf???

Don't you just feel like whing and crying like a baby when your puter just doesn't work? 

Well, I don't know what the hell happened, but it appears something happened to not allow my Windows to come up; rather what came up was the blue screen of fuckupedness! OMGawd! 

So...it says if you are seeing this error for the first time, we suggest you restart your computer; then should this fuckupedness continue then perhaps you should check your disk space and BIOS, but since I thought perhaps it was a security issue, I contact Microsoft Security Essentials support but they could not fix it because if Windows was up, there was no reason why their security software would fail, so they suggested I contact Windows....well, if you aren't willing to give them a $199 bucks you'd best put your 'geek on' and figure it out yourself...

Well, I damn sure was not going to settle, so I sat my butt down here and figured I would try to bring this computer back from scratch.  I reinstalled my original Windows XP Home Edition disk and after countless hours of manipulation and upgrades and updates, I am up and running again! ha! Now, if I could find my stuff (my computer thinks I am trying to transfer from an old computer to the new computer but its all the same damn computer! so I'm not sure how to download that wizard of documents from my other partition)  instead of losing all my stuff would be nice, but not an absolute necessity at this point, ya know? at least I can surf and blog ... damnit!

Oh, and I have a new little toy! a Nook! I found and bought a 16 GB Nook for a ridiculous price at a pawn shop, and we're tickled with it! its not an I-Pad but it still has internet capability and apps to include games for Isabella, plus I would like to keep her reading all summer so its a plus! Of course, I have to fight for time to play with it!  Best of all its portable, I can do it anywhere in house with my wi-fi!  It sure beats sitting here at the desk! I think I'll cozy into bed and play with my Nook! See yuns later!

3 comments:

  1. I have not yet experienced the Blue Screen of Death. I'd rather not, since I have few geeky skills and would have to cart said dead thing to someone with the skills necessary. Hopefully I'll find what I will like in a laptop before then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careful Bella or you will become a... nookie!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!