to spay or not to spay...

should that really be a question? I think not unless you are a breeder. It appears that Sissy is now in heat and my "Bubby" avoids her like the plaque...LOL... Bless her heart, she is handling herself like a true lady, no loud meowing or misbehaving just going through the physical animal instincts and just miserable it seems.  I called the vet and she has surgery scheduled for Tuesday morning.

I have grown so attached to this little baby cat who came to us in July as the lone survivor of six who was bottle fed at the time the lady found her, so tiny. She has come a long way since then, loves to chase shadows, be brushed, is very curious about water, and follows me around like a puppy. She does not meow at all its more like a purr with a question mark at the end...she is the sweetest cat I have ever seen. Her mother was a full blooded ragdoll said the lady who gave her to us.


here is how tiny she was sitting on the steps the day we got her...(that date is wrong) 

and here she is now; I took this tonight.


here's my two girls...Isabella and Sissy (pictures enlarge if you click them)

2 comments:

  1. Definitely spay. They do that horny thing every week if you don't. LOL Well, maybe not every week, but close enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I took Sissy yesterday to the vet's office and like a frantic mother I waited and waited, and called the office for updates, picking her up yesterday evening. Today she is more lethargic than yesterday. I am keeping my eye on her. If she doesn't perk up by tomorrow she is going in for a recheck. So that's 2 animals fixed, now about this 9 year old who lives here....LOL...

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!