No, I didn't sign off the frequency, just have a lot of demands of my time lately, and blogging seems to have fallen by the wayside, not that anybody reads this stuff... I did find a new few hilarious typing bloopers this week, see the column over there...brings a little chuckle to my day. What have ya'll been into?
There has been a lot of people getting whacked or leaving the company I work for lately, people in positions of power I thought, so my peon job might be on the chopping block next, who knows. The stress is being felt, and they want more, pay less, with no incentives, and sometimes I think the best thing would be to just whack us all and get it over with, why delay it. More and more of our accounts are being moved offshore, pretty soon no US FQA will have jobs they can make a living at paying only a few cents per line.
I do worry these changing times are growing worse day by day. Quality is not what it used to be, neither is service, people are not as honorable as they should be, and family leaves sometimes a lot to be desired as well. I need to escape this hell of Appalachia (hopefully not in a body bag before I can live!) and this stress and making me fat job, and the confinements of my life, mortgage, more bills than I care to deal with, and perhaps just go homeless and ramble...ramblin wo-man..
Yes, I am going to buy me a one way ticket to never never happy land...but where might that be, folks? .anybody know? Go ahead throw out those suggestions. Sometimes I think people who get free room and board at the local lock-n-key motel have less worries about life and strugglin' ... .hell they get 3 hots and a cot, and they have rights? they don't work, cook and clean...why does life seem so complicated and exhausting? I can't believe its only Tuesday. GAWD!!!!

I hear ya gal, I hear ya.
ReplyDeleteYou're not NEARLY as bad as I am when it comes to neglecting Ye Olde Blog! My last entry was September :( As for those changing times ... I am so with you on that one. I predict we'll end up as a 3rd world country at some point in our lifetime.
ReplyDeleteWho is this Bella anyway? I vaguely remember someone by that name.
ReplyDeletehey Mr. C, how the heck are ya?!
ReplyDelete