this stinks...
where are all my Blogger linky friends?
I had a bunch of Blogger links of friends here and they are pretty much gone, disappeared, so are my other link sections at the bottom.
What is going on with Blogger? that's just weird...
anybody else having issues like this?
link in people, so I know who ya are! I miss you guys. I'm trying to find yuns! hit me up!
and while I"m online it appears I am targeted again for this pesky little Rogue virus inhabiting the internet world, that likes to disguise itself as XP Security 2012 Unregistered Version or XP Security 2012 Firewall Alert...who like to run this little 'scan' to intimidate telling you have security threats, when it is itself the actual virus...oh my word, twice in a two week period.
What to do? Call Microsoft again...did that the 4th of this month. Same exact virus. I tell yuns this online venture is getting old when it seems everytime I'm on here there's some nasty virus trying to hack in. Anybody else bothered with this? annoyance...
The guy at Microsoft gave me a folder on my desktop with instructions for me, geeky girl, to do next time this occurs...so I"m armed and ready now...bring it on!!!! I will take great satisfaction in killing it myself without having assistance...

No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!