Happy Hoildays...

I hope Santa brings you everything you wanted this year...
he ain't bringing me squat...
my wish list includes a new car...(well new to me, don't have to be fancy)
oh how I wished there were a real Secret Santa out there.





okay, somebody at Facebook posted this, and it cracked me up...so I'm sharing...

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Although the layout is interesting. First line says "Eating poor siblings..." Um, ... what? And then you read the definitions and laugh 'til you pee. ;)


    Happy New Year Bella! It's been a while; I haven't been out blog-reading much. Missed you, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey grrrrrrrl, I sure have missed you too! Hope all is sunshiny in the big state of AZ cause its like 8 degrees here and blizzardly cold, dag gone it! Seriouslyy I don't think there is a lot of blogging going on anywhere lately...life is taking over...LOL

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!