An older gentleman had an appointment to see a urologist who shared an office with several other doctors. The waiting room was filled with patients.
He approached the receptionist's desk. The receptionist was a large, imposing woman who looked like a wrestler. He gave her his name and in a very loud voice the receptionist said: "Yes, I see your name here... you want to see the doctor about impotence, right?"
The heads of all the patients in the waiting room snapped around, to look at the very embarrassed man.
He recovered quickly though, and in an equally loud voice replied: "No, I've come to inquire about a sex change operation... and I'd like the same doctor that did yours!"
hahahaha!
how about another joke?
A teacher is talking about marriage.
"What kind of wife would you like, Tommy?" she asks.
"One like the moon," says Tommy.
"Do you want her to be calm and beautiful?" asks the teacher.
"No, I want her to come at night and disappear in the morning."
Well, the weekend surely goes too quickly. Its back to the grind. We have had a lot of changes lately, people leaving in high positions, makes one a little nervous. Anyway, it will be a day of moving work around, and reviewing files, etc...
Have a good Monday everybody!

I played golf today...then brought home barbecue for lunch, did the laundry, fed and bathed the dog, cleaned the house, blew the leaves, cleaned out the fridge and took out the trash.....
ReplyDeleteAND YOU DID WHAT?????????????
Belle:
ReplyDeleteThat was a potent response. :^)
Yes it was, Whit...make one wonder if ole Tab isn't overexerting himself!
ReplyDeleteIf in fact you were referring to Tab's comment about what he did all day...might that have been what you were referring to? or was it the great comeback of the guy at the urologist's office...
ReplyDeleteLOL...
Bella....I had no choice...if was not voluntary...I had to do all that other crap in order to be allowed to go play golf......LOL.....
ReplyDeleteand what makes you think the guy in the urologist's office was not "ole Tab" ??????? LOL