Sleepy and grumpy...here.

Yep, first day back at school after being out since Friday, November 18, 2011, BellaRose had a hard time wanting to roll out of bed, and put her clothes on, and get ready for the bus.  I can't say I did any better... I questioned myself whether I was supposed to work after I got Bella up, peeked in the QA HUB, didn't see any work per se, but then I located my calendar and realized I was off! hahaha!, so I went back to bed, awakened once again by the phone, somebody from work calling me. 

It seems last night, all I got done was email for some reason, and I dreamed about some guy I know...weird, a love triangle, he needs to choose...LOL...and then driving a car that I never drove before, it didn't have good brakes I was freaking out and then around a curve there was a car parked in the road, not too far after trying to get around a blind curve I pulled off...inbetween there were more emails...like somebody had typed a report, pasted parts of it in an email for me to have to change on the document or something...this went back and forths all night...then the alarm went off.  Geeze, I never did sleep seemed like...

and now, its 10 a.m., and I am headed back to bed, what am I? nuts?!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Bella,
    I have had several sleep-disrupted nights and strange dreams when I do fall asleep so I can empathize. Here's hoping you have gotten some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Mr. O,

    I was rested, but today proved more taxing stress-wise. UGH. Some days they can take this job and shove it...

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!