Are any of you guys watching this "Sweet Genius" show on Food Network. I love a few shows on this channel, like Iron Chef and Chopped, but this show...
Sweet Genius is a sugar-packed competition series that challenges America's premier pastry chefs to create magical and inventive desserts given inspiration, surprise ingredients and a finite amount of time. The chefs must compete in three unique pastry challenges judged by Ron Ben-Israel — the Sweet Genius creeper himself — who will critique their work and determine who will receive the $10,000 cash prize.
He makes his grand entrance through some opening doors, swish! They have this female robotic voice who will tell each of the contestants about the ingredient and/or the inspiration object, as these things make their way down this conveyer belt after he hits some button; and just when they think they got their dessert worked out he throws a 'secret' ingredient down the runway...Yep...its just downright creepy...and the host...the ultimate creeper in my opinion.
Yep, this is the one your mother warned you about ... the sugar creeper! sweet genius...my ass! he's a sugar sadist!

How can food become any creepier? A few folks on the food networks are OK, but most... like that jackass on Man Vs. Food, or the fat guy who eats all of the exotic foods. I rather be forced to watch Real Housewives of Yee Haw Junction.
ReplyDeleteI know Mr. C its nuts isn't it? there are creepers out there...maybe they should throw them in a pot and turn on the fire! LOL
ReplyDeleteI do not watch shows such as that ....nor would I...but I can tell from the way he is dressed, standing and that chit eating grin that he is a sugar coated peter puffer... geese can I say that here....I'll take Oreo's and milk all day long...............................................
ReplyDeleteBella,
ReplyDeleteI don't watch New Zealand's version of Food Network but it doesn't matter. Somebody tallied them up and there are something like 28 food and/or cooking shows/competitions on free to air channels. Between those and various talent shows or competitive "game" shows, I find it difficult to even turn on the TV.
Why are you never home to answer the doorbell >>>>>>>????????????
ReplyDeleteI've been home all day, except little jaunt to Wal-Mart for cat supplies and a few groceries...what have you done today, Tab?
ReplyDelete