Can only means bad news, right?
Little Annie is so fuzzy that sometimes her 'doodies' get stuck in her fur, and today, she did a butt-scootin' boogie leaving a big fat smear on the kitchen floor, luckily not on the carpet! lol...hilarious...
but then cleaning her up and the mess up! uck! yuck! stinky!
and check this out...
Little Annie is so fuzzy that sometimes her 'doodies' get stuck in her fur, and today, she did a butt-scootin' boogie leaving a big fat smear on the kitchen floor, luckily not on the carpet! lol...hilarious...
but then cleaning her up and the mess up! uck! yuck! stinky!
and check this out...
is this not the cutest little kitten ever?
Holey shiz, just when I think I've got the cutest kitten ever, i come across this face...adorable...I want one. I guess if anybody is interested, they need to check here.

Bella,
ReplyDeleteHow could something so cute be stinky? :^)
X-] TOO FUNNY!!
ReplyDeleteShucks Bella. I was all set for some butt-scootin' boogy woogy piano. But the little kitty is a cutie.
ReplyDeleteHey Miss B--been awhile since I could check in! Things down in TN have been wild, my mom was in the hospital & then nursing home for physical therapy from Nov. last year till March--I'm STILL not caught up!
ReplyDeleteLove the kitty though--and Blackadder occasionally does the butt-scootin' boogie too. Doesn't seem to have worms though--just likes scootin' I guess.
Hope all's well with you and yours! <3
PS Are you on Facebook? Just wonderin'--
Fairweather,
ReplyDeleteGosh darn I've missed ya! Sorry to hear about your momma. Yes, you definitely have catching up to do! Soooo glad to see you!