![]() |
So, bloggers... there I was at Taco Bell reading the taco sauce packets waiting on the order to come up, and also for BellaRose to get her drink filled up when I dropped a packet on the floor and when I bent down to pick it up, I happen to notice something sticking out of my left pant leg. I was wearing capris which are a little tapered in at the knee, and peeking out were a pair of my bikini underwear!
My first thought was just play it cool, you don't have a purse with you, no real pockets to speak of, so fishing them out and throwing them into a purse or pocket quickly without notice was totally out of the question! I have to say the thought crossed my mind to go ahead and pull those babies out, and make some wisecrack comment like, "Damn! I wondered where those panties have been hiding!..." and probably would have blurted something out to that effect had they fallen to the floor or were hanging out worse than they were.
In fact, just today I was bitching about my dwindling underwear collection between these 2 adult girls I have; nothing is sacred you know...and underwear that sticks to the inside of your clothing and wants to make its debut in public dangling from your capris pant leg...priceless!
so whats a resourceful girl gonna do in this situation? well stuff those darn panties back up in that capri pants leg and walk the hell outta there, and quickly! Come on BellaRose, do you really need a lid for that soda? Mamaw needs to go, now! When we got to the car, I pulled the panties out from my pants leg and we laughed and laughed sitting there in the car.
She looks at me and says, "Mamaw, you do the funniest stuff..." Remember that day..sssshhhh,...lets say no more! and speaking of funny, if you haven't read some of the lines written on the sauce packets in Taco Bell, you should...they're hilarious! stuff like "When I grow up, I wanta be a bottle ... or do I know you from somewhere...will work for food...or hey ...is that your underwear sticking out your pant leg?...LOL...stupid stuff like that" ...so rush right out to your local Taco Bell and sashay up the sauces and read a few, you'll get a chuckle, and hopefully your underwear will not rear its ugly head!.. tell 'em Bella sent ya!

Hahaha, dude! Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI remember once it happening to me too. After a night out I'd come home slightly worse for wear, stripped off my clothes and gotten into bed. Next day, hungover, I pulled on my jeans to run downstairs to the store for milk and while I was there, waiting in line, I noticed on the floor, by my ankle, a pair of pink panties identical to the ones I'd worn the day before. Yup, they'd been in my jeans and fallen out the leg (it's times like that you wish skinny jeans were around). I wasn't sure who'd noticed so I nonchalantly picked them up and pretended they were a handkerchief and dabbed my face with them before casually stuffing them in my pocket. To this day I don't know if there are people in that neighborhood who talk about the panty-face girl... Ugh.
So, were they frilly and red with various and sundry slits and holes in them?
ReplyDeleteMaybe the people in Taco Bell thought you were the type of person who always wants to be prepared, and carried an extra set or two of underwear in the jeans.
ReplyDeletehey panty-face girl! glad you could relate!
ReplyDeleteMr. C,
ReplyDeleteNo they weren't that exciting, just plain jane everyday wear, not playwear...there is a difference you know! ha!
that's right Skinny, always be prepared in case of farts!
ReplyDelete