I scream, U scream, we all scream for Ice Cream!






I really hate this hot, humid weather.  I want the perfect climate, why can't I have that?

Where is the most perfect climate on the planet bloggers, do ya know?
(P.S.. don't say its your air conditioned room either!)
My guess is Santa Barbara, Calif?

Right now, I want an ice cream cone, but in this hot weather, 
it would melt before I got off the parking lot with it!

Vanilla ice cream cone is my favorite, whats' yours?

8 comments:

  1. Its hot an humid but I'll got with Key West or just about any place in the Caribbean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stranger!

    I'm having a hard time getting around this new place, but I've found a few familiar faces.

    Hope you are doing well.

    Nursey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beach Bum, we should be so lucky to inhabit the Caribbean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nursey,

    holey shiz! How good it is to see you grrrrrl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best climate is right here in the San Diego area. Three million San Diegans can't be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A better question for me is what is NOT your favorite flavor of ice cream? LOL (It's coffee by the way! BLECH!) And as for the best place to spend summer....according to my aunt from Charleston, it's anywhere in Southern California -- she made this determination last year when she went to Los Angeles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is the perfect climate? Are we ever happy the weather? Favurite ice cream Hokey Pokey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Santa Barbara is pretty good.
    Now how come you, the person with 1000 blogs and a millions songs, are the cheerleader for vanilla ice cream?

    I expected maybe rasberry marble, mango, green tea, chocolate fudge caramel toffee, or something a little more fancy.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!