bloggers, what is the answer to the age old question,


"How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Isn't a woodchuck the same thing as a groundhog? Speaking of groundhog, did he see his shadow or not? Is this winter weather ever going to end?

and from the world of transcription bloggers I give you this...

...

...

"The patient has a pet granddog named Porky."

...

...wtf? takes a second to register...until you listen closely!

...

...what in the heck is a granddog? a kin to the hotdog?

...hahahaha! totally cracked me up!


when I think of Spring, I hear this Mendelssohn tune.enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. In response to your question, I'll ask the Wise Old Owl from the Tootsie Pop commercial.....

    "One.......TA-HOOOOOO.....THA-REE......"

    "THA-REE."

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sensible woodchuck would just use gas.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!