Yes, I feel as though this blog has fallen by the wayside into some dark alley...
with being sick here for a few weeks, and schedules being what they are, any free time I get I'm pretty much exhausted and lounging in my bed. Work and everybody else's needs are drowning me...
To be a clown was to be fate's pawn. The life in the arena was a dumb show consisting of slaps, kicks - an endless shuffling and booting about. And it was by means of this disgraceful rigolade that one found favour with the public. The beloved clown! It was his special privilege to re-enact the errors, the follies, the stupidities, all the misunderstandings that plague humankind. To be ineptitude itself, that was something even the dullest oaf could grasp. Not to understand, when all is clear as daylight; not to catch on, though the trick be repeated a thousand times for you.
- Henry Miller "The Smile at the Foot of the Ladder"

I hope this feeling of drowning will go away soon. I know this feeling all too well. Take care of yourself...I will be here whenever you come back. Love and hugs, Lori
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel! I even started doing a "public" blog for my real world folks and haven't posted there in over a week!
ReplyDelete