Damn It..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Dear Blogdom ~ Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile



I have a three-ring circus going on! ... or perhaps more like a sitcom of "My Three Men"
*insert giggle here*
How did that happen?

Things couldn't be more complicated at the palace! I need to diversify and simplify! Not to mention improvements on my hillbilly castle are being pushed back to satisfy actual "work demands!"

Damn, damn demands! LOL

The Queen is also a little stressed with calls from Grizelda Mess stating she can't handle her responsibilities as a parent! and just venting to me about ALL of her issues. Little Queenie herself will call me, and say "Mamaw, mommy's being mean to me, I wanta come to your house, sometimes she's crying, and I can hear Griszelda's tone in the background, hateful, and that makes me angry! I wanta reach through the phone line and slam the shit out of her! She says that trying to discipline is a waste of time because little Princess Queenie just does not listen! Actually little Queenie is smarter than her mother and father! Neither one of these "grownups" has a clue on how to parent. Griszelda Mess says "You can have her." I told her only if she signed over the papers and made it legal.

I know she doesn't mean it, she just needs a good talking to by "The Nanny." Both Grizelda Mess and Lord Spoiled need a few lessons from the Nanny on THEIR behavior!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Shut up, quit complaining, and grow your ASS up!" it's grownup TIME-OUT! Sit in the corner! *ROFL*


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Will they ever learn? fairy godmother!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!