April Showers...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Dear Blogdom ~ Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile


TGIF people!! I still have two hours of work to make up from the week! I'll do that tomorrow, unless Grizelda Mess and Lord Spoiled crash my palace solitude here!

I haven't heard too much out of them lately; it has been unusually quiet here at the palace; just the way the Queen likes it! I suppose they are handling their affairs. No news is good news, isn't it? I guess going to the methadone clinic and getting their fix everyday and slowly coming off heroin has been a good thing. Or could it be perhaps it is just a good cover. I really have no idea. If they can make up a story that they are being held hostage for drug money by unmeniontionable mob-dressed men with a gun, and get us all to believe it and feel sorry for them and PAY OFF their predators by putting money in the mailbox and then driving off, then what are they capable of? Surely, telling the truth is not one of their strong suites.

By the way, I was not the one who paid off their drug dealer, which in reality was five hundred dollars pulled out by Lord Spoiled's mother so they could party on it all night and leave their young kids, little Queenie here with me, and the other baby with his parents. I tried to tell her and her husband that I felt it was all a big bunch of lies. This was commonplace for almost eight months. I suppose receiving counseling while going through this rehabilitation process is perhaps teaching them something, including the fact that the people who used to love them are now estranged fromt them, and perhaps with good reason. If going through this process makes them more responsible, then I'm happy! Maybe they'll learn a few tips on parenting as well! Little Queenie seems happy, so if she's happy and not having anxiety, I'm happy and satisfied that perhaps things are on the level. It's about damn time.

However, Lord Spoiled has STILL not gotten a job! They live off the system! Today, Griszelda Mess called Your Majesty and wanted me to make out a list; it seems they have 500 dollars in food stamps and wanted to buy me groceries, you know, as payment for monies they owe me! Mind you, I don't begrudge people who need public assistance, or food stamps, or WIC or any of the wonderful programs they offer nowadays. But, when you have two perfectly healthy people, who can work and just use the system for all they can get, it really just pisses me off!

Of course, Lord Spoiled is a college graduate and it is above him to take a menial labor job! of course, he doesn't HAVE to, because he can beg his parents and get it! He thinks that job is going to find him I suppose! What a moron! At this rate, he's going to be 30 quicker than he realizes, with no work experience of any kind under his belt, except being well versed in how to screw the system, and use his anxiety disorder to its fullest advantage!



Yeah, this shit again! It really blows my mind! Tell me ... what does a 27-year-old man suffer anxiety about?? I mean really ?? He doesn't work, so he doesn't have THAT stress ... think about this. He foots absolutely NO bills! His parents let them live in a house and paid all their utilities all winter long! and his parents are still paying their bills! Is he suffering anxiety because he KNOWS he has a family that he needs to be supporting ?? NO SHIT !!! He has no catastrophic illness, both his parents are healthy, he's been educated ... so what's the big frickin' deal? I say GET OVER IT !!! Get off your lazy ass and get a damned job!

Griszelda informed me today that she got a job working at a local department store in the accessory/jewelry department, making minimum wage probably, while moron sits on his big ass being the mommy. That's a scary thought! Now, she can steal things and he can be the accessory! You know I found out that his Dad didn't work either a lot of the time. Go figure. His mom is a schoolteacher and took care of things. She told me that "her hubby has an anxiety disorder, and he doesn't deal well." Like father, like son! but Dad was in the military and suffered PTSD ... I'm still trying to figure out Lord Spoiled's excuse!

Heaven forbid, these two are raising my young grandchildren! Oh, Frank I have a sick headache, and all this talk about them is giving ME an anxiety disorder! So I think I'll shut up! Go get my cheap bottle of wine out of the fridge, have a TV dinner, and dial 1-900-SCREW-4-U!

Fairy Godmother, get me my aspirin!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!