COVID-19
I'd be lying if I didn't say that this virus scares the beejeezus outta me. It is spreading like wildfire totally out of control. Healthcare personnel are falling prey as are our other first-line defense workers. I pray for all of us. If we do catch the virus, don't fool yourself into believing the healthcare people are going to save you, and god forbid if you need a respirator because there may not be any. Next question will be, "does the 30 year old trump the 60 year old for a respirator?"
If you listen to Trump all is well...right. "We are doing a good job"...like he needs a pat on the back? yeah, too little too late. You watch the news and videos out there and realize the true grit of the situation. My daughter who is in California, said she felt like out there that they were all in some kind of apocalypse movie, and when she'd wake up it would be a new reality.
Wake up? ... it would be nice if people would wake up...wake up to the idea of social distancing and just staying the fuck home.
I'm not sure how safe any of us really are at this point if we can carry it home on our clothes, shoes, grocery bags, or food containers. Where will it end? or will it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Bella, baby. All is not gloom and doom as it seems that dogs and cats can't transmit it. So even of this silly shit kills all the people, there'll still be dogs around to chase cats.
ReplyDeleteViva los perros, muerta to los gatos. And fuck Trump and Walmart too!!!!!!
hey Mooner, I like dogs ... but a weiner dog ruined having a dog in the house for me. Artie was such a ornery little dog. I have had a ragdoll cat since 2010 and she's like having a dog, follows me everywhere including the bed, greets me when I go out and come home and she isn't crazy about dogs...LOL
ReplyDelete