You've been demoted ... or worse...


Image result for job cuts  well it appears my immediate boss lost her position and she will know what it feels like to have to meet production at 3 1/2 cents a line because she has to work like I do as a quality assurance editor.  I hate to say it serves her right but ... now she'll get a taste of what we have had to put up with.  She wasn't too sympathetic to us QA team members--well...well...call it karma shit. just glad my name was not on that list.  I report to who was her supervisor now.  wow.  3 people got demoted it would seem to include my immediate boss, or should I say ex boss...and 6 people got totally whacked.  shit.

5 comments:

  1. Well, that's a change. Maybe a good one for you. Depending on who you report to now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Harry...well I report directly to her boss which is no better than reporting to her...LOL...this company has no mercy on its employees. :((

      Delete
  2. Bellababy. This is one of those times wherein you ask yourself my Gram's favorite question.

    Who really gives a shit? Nothing you can do about the knuckleheads above you and you know that eventually all will be well for you.

    So I say, "Fuck 'em and fuck Walmart too!"

    And maybe you can find a tiny bit of smoke to take your mind off this shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's exactly what I need to do Mooner! ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!