what's going on with ya? Is it hot where you are...I guess Trump is making quite a few hot under the collar ... as he normally does! You gonna run for Prez next?
Trying to limit my time on the computer these days. I'm burned out with the whole frigging mess we're in right now. Trying tor remain optimistic, but damn, it's difficult.
yeah I'm not sure where that little guy went to...I'll have to find him :) I know you've been dealing with a lot lately Mooner. My heart goes out to ya. Hope all turns out okay with the biopsy.
Yup. Here.
ReplyDeletewhat's going on with ya? Is it hot where you are...I guess Trump is making quite a few hot under the collar ... as he normally does! You gonna run for Prez next?
DeleteYes to hot to both questions.
ReplyDeleteTrying to limit my time on the computer these days. I'm burned out with the whole frigging mess we're in right now. Trying tor remain optimistic, but damn, it's difficult.
Yeah I know what you mean. I try not get my blood pressure up over stuff ... I try to breathe ... meditate, and if that don't work medicate ... haha!
ReplyDeleteBella, baby. Me, I've been so tangled in my own shit to do much browsing. And I already miss your little guy shooting a moon.
ReplyDeleteFuck Walmart!
yeah I'm not sure where that little guy went to...I'll have to find him :) I know you've been dealing with a lot lately Mooner. My heart goes out to ya. Hope all turns out okay with the biopsy.
Delete