Image result for hello december

some days its harder than others to feel alone ... its so quiet here I could hear a pin drop ... even the cat is nowhere around and she slept with me half the afternoon! I thought I had plans today with someone but that obviously fell through without even so much as a phone call.  Makes me wonder if some emergency came up but that doesn't excuse bad manners, does it?

... just my imagination...

6 comments:

  1. I'm getting better at being alone.

    Still, when I have plans, I get ready, and then if nothing happens, my day is shot.

    That's really frsutrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. Did you have a nice Thanksgiving?

      Delete
    2. It was great, and I'm looking forward to getting a little more time off in the days and weeks ahead!

      Delete
    3. Bella. I'm never alone what with the dogs always all up in my business, but I am sometimes lonely. OK, that isn't what you're addressing so I'll say that maybe I need to teach the Squirt how to dial 911.

      Fuck Walmart!

      Delete
  2. that's wonderful! I am taking off the day after Xmas until January 2nd, Enjoy your time off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for providing good information for site,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!