Text message

Image result for positive pregnancy test

from daughter says OMG!..and a picture of the plus sign.  

We were just talking about this yesterday how she hadn't had a period for a couple of months and I kidded that she might be pregnant again...but wasN't too concerned since she was always irregular with female cycles ... however we both agreed that hubby should go ahead and get the procedure (vasectomy) done so she wouldn't have too...much less complications.  It appears she is highly contagious to sperm! haha! and she just had a baby in July! for criteys sakes! I am not sure he even knows yet.  She is struggling with the idea of another mouth to feed.  :(  I totally get that but I also know that she would never abort.

 I guess I am going to be a grandmother of 6 instead of 5!
this is our littliest angel, Ava Elizabeth!



5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your quickly growing family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gee thanks Harry! Got any grandkids?

      Delete
    2. I'm of the age where I could have grandkids, but I never even had any kids, so it seems unlikely now. I have to live through my brother in that regard...

      Delete
  2. I am sure being an uncle is just as rewarding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your post good blog on site,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!