Solar Eclipse starting at 1 PM in my neck of the woods
best to view by 2:33 and over by 3:55 PM ... supposedly its 91% ... should look something like this. Too bad I am not in the total eclipse lane, but oh well, should be spectacular!
We were in the total eclipse lane here in Lincoln. It was cool, but nowhere of the visual magnitude as the above. One thing, clouds moved in just before, so I guess that had an effect. Also, it never got totally dark. It was certainly worth seeing, but no where as spectacular as I thought it would be.
We were in the total eclipse lane here in Lincoln. It was cool, but nowhere of the visual magnitude as the above. One thing, clouds moved in just before, so I guess that had an effect. Also, it never got totally dark. It was certainly worth seeing, but no where as spectacular as I thought it would be.
ReplyDelete