oh lordy...boo-boo day...

 I'm finding all kinds of crazy stuff...

We started the patient on a home exercise program today, including scratching, range of motion, and strengthening with focus on extension and increasing thigh and hip strength.



Client has two dogs who are Pit Bulls.  

or 

Client has two dogs which are Pit Bulls.    


Which one is correct grammarists?!

6 comments:

  1. I don't know what the right answer is. I ran through it in my head and believe I'd use "who" if I was familiar with the dogs (names, gender, etc.) and "which" if I wasn't.

    That doesn't mean that's the right answer. It means it's what I would do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking there is no right or wrong...just use 'that!' However she dictated it as 'who' and I just felt that it was wrong in the context of the sentence.

      Delete
    2. Bella. I asked the Squirt and she says it pays to be careful with the pit bulls, but she wants you to know she's a who and whom.

      Fuck Walmart!

      Delete
    3. haha, thanks Mooner! and just what have you been into?

      Delete
  2. A little of this and that. Still looking for love in all the places and finding none, doing more drugs and talking to the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you sound like me...LOL...but I don't have dogs...

      Delete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!