I lost mine, too. I consider it a transient condition. I didn't intend to stop writing/reading/responding...but I did. Waiting to see what the warm weather brings...
I'm still lurking around here, and I know how you feel. Pageviews today 63 pageviews yesterday 304 pageviews last month 12006 And I got my first no comments post this month. That never happen even on blogstream. My visit count a day is half what it usually was. Luckily I write to entertain myself or I would of stopped by now. I think people have gotten too lazy to comment. I just open a blog on Wordpress that links to my blogspot, I don't get comments, but I do get the "I like" column checked. So at least I know someone is reading my blog..
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend 1ManView
I lost mine, too. I consider it a transient condition. I didn't intend to stop writing/reading/responding...but I did. Waiting to see what the warm weather brings...
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you mean Jonas. It has been a long winter of discontent. :)
DeleteI almost had mine killed by the spam here.
ReplyDeleteMy statistics here:
Pageviews today
86
Pageviews yesterday
171
Pageviews last month
8,048
And I just cleaned 97 spam comments out of the spam folder.
I get spam in my Gmail mostly but not on the blog. :(
DeleteMeh
ReplyDeleteMeh eh?
DeleteThought maybe not posting here would cure the problem but...
ReplyDeletePageviews today
645
Pageviews yesterday
740
Pageviews last month
10,428
Just cleaned 237 spam comments out of the spam folder. ALL on 3 posts.
nope it just makes it worse doesn't it?
DeleteI'm still lurking around here, and I know how you feel.
ReplyDeletePageviews today 63
pageviews yesterday 304
pageviews last month 12006
And I got my first no comments post this month. That never happen even on blogstream. My visit count a day is half what it usually was. Luckily I write to entertain myself or I would of stopped by now. I think people have gotten too lazy to comment. I just open a blog on Wordpress that links to my blogspot, I don't get comments, but I do get the "I like" column checked. So at least I know someone is reading my blog..
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend
1ManView
yep, I think it is a blogger ailment that comes in waves! :)
ReplyDelete