Spring Had Finally Arrived in Ole Kentuck...

 or so we thought, but yesterday it blew snow around, stayed cold, and today it was cold! its just now warming back up.  When I took Isabella to school yesterday there were tee-tiny round hailballs that looked like ice cream topping, and a short time later, big flakes of snow were coming down!  We sure have had some crazy weather!



lately, as you can probably tell, I've not been around too much, got my hands full with work, life, Isabella and playing on a couple of sites called Boomer and Blogster.  If you come to either of those sites, hit me up for a friend request.  What's been going in your neck of the woods?! 

3 comments:

  1. Blogster appears to be broken again for some of us. What's Boomer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like Blogster, it does remind me a lot of Blogstream. I knew you'd like it if you ventured over! :)

      Delete
  2. Boomer is another site like Blogster pretty much. :) its for those 50s. 60s, 70s travelers...:)

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!