Its been a busy time for me, sorry I've been MIA. Anyway, I got a little joke to pass your way.
A new hotel employee was asked to clean the elevators and report
back to the supervisor when the task was completed. When the employee failed to
appear at the end of the day the supervisor assumed that like many others he
had simply not liked the job, quit, and left.
However, after four days the supervisor
bumped into the new employee. He was cleaning in one of the elevators.
"You
surely haven't been cleaning these elevators for four days, have you?" asked
the supervisor, accusingly.
"Yes sir," said the employee, "This is a big job
and I've not finished yet - Do you realize there are over forty of them, two on
each floor, and sometimes they are not even there.."
LOL ... I think I know people with this mentality...
I know a guy like that, and he's an industrial engineer. Be afraid..............
ReplyDeleteyeah that is kinda scary! LOL
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Did you read my book yet? lol
ReplyDeleteDid you send it to me?
Delete