Tree Pollen...
In my neck of the woods, tree pollen is in the high red zone ALERT right now! I have never been one to have allergies, or been diagnosed with allergies, but on Friday I had a window open in the livingroom (big mistake!) and that afternoon started getting a runny nose, and my throat kept getting more sore, I felt headachy and lethargic, and my throat got so bad that I could barely swallow. Finally by the time Sunday rolled around, I felt a little better so I had errands to run, and by Sunday evening I started feeling like crap again! Even Isabella had allergies so bad yesterday that she stayed home from school, but she has prescription medications when she has flares, so today she was better and went onto school...but me? I was miserable yesterday and even took Isabella's Zyrtec hoping it would work, but it did not, so I called my doctor. He recommended Zyrtec or Zyrtec D. Hey, come to find out that's what Certrizine is that I've been taking! shit, damn, fuck...I am about sick of this crud!...ugh. The pharmacist says I definitely need an antihistamine and to try Claritin or Allegra...I just want to go to bed. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Bella
ReplyDeleteYeah Oregon is blooming. Place is a mess.. painting an out building and fell on my ego with the ladder and can of paint. Didn't spill a drop but got a sore hip and but.
Hope all is well out there. Sneezing, itchy eyes, dry cough at nit,,,the works. Benedryl is my companion. Can't handel claritin
Oregon in bloom. Got pics? Sorry to hear about your hip, ouch. Today I've felt a little better, still sneezing though and my voice doesn't sound like it should! I might have to try some Benadryl. Always good to hear from you. Things never change here.
ReplyDelete