Yes! so what is a dementor you ask?
"Dementors are among the foulest creatures that walk this earth. They infest the darkest, filthiest places, they glory in decay and despair, they drain peace, hope, and happiness out of the air around them... Get too near a Dementor and every good feeling, every happy memory will be sucked out of you. If it can, the Dementor will feed on you long enough to reduce you to something like itself...soulless and evil. You will be left with nothing but the worst experiences of your life."
So, bloggers, how are things in your corner of blogspot?
Ok, So I have been slouching on my blog spot. I think I miss the ease of Blogstream, it seemed more of a family, sometimes dysfunctional, but still alot closer and easier to communicate.
ReplyDeleteMaybe, just maybe that is an excuse. I did receive a blow to the head a few years ago. No? not buying that?
Lazy, not that. On Facebook too much is probably a clue.
yeah you are spending your life on Facebook! LOL are you back from Pari yet? I do need to go on Facebook and holler atcha!
DeleteDementor...sounds like someone I know and disrespect. She is related to my wife.
ReplyDeleteLOL at jadedj; I know what you mean, I got family members that could fall into that category at any given moment...
ReplyDeleteYeah, Bella, Back in Southern California. Waiting for the snow to melt in Oregon before I head back up.
ReplyDeleteParis isn't going anywhere so I imagine, lord willing and the creeks don't rise, I will make it back.
Hope all is well in Bella's magic world.
nothing will ever be right without you, Cap!
Delete