Well, I had surgery Monday to take out this gallbladder which had stones in it, and has pretty much made me feel bad the last few months. I underwent a robotic-assisted single incision gallbladder removal. The surgeon was fairly young, (looks like Nate Appleman) and had only done about 40 of them, so I was a little worried. Today is the first day that pain medication is allowing me to move without screaming! It was rough going that first day and the 2nd day, especially that morning after surgery when I woke up, nauseated, had to pee, and my insides felt like they were being torn apart as I tried to get up! Good thing my neighbors couldn't hear me screaming and cursing! LOL
I guess its back to work for me tomorrow. I should have taken off the whole week, but I'll try to work it; I know my boss has a mess going on, that I'll have to help get cleaned up! Hope you guys are having a stellar week.
Sorry to hear you had to go "under the knife." Good to know you're healing. Hope you don't run across a transcription that leads you to bust a gut.
ReplyDeleteyes lately its been all work though and no play, makes for a dull winter! ugh.
ReplyDelete