a couple of WTH (what the heck) moments!

another day in FQA review... found on a report..."The patient states that he has been present for 14 months." actually dictated as "The patient states that he has been in prison for 14 months." this laugh courtesy of offshore MTs. ...and now, folks... a laugh furnished by our homeland US MTs. ...Indicated that she may have an irritation from the tape that she is utilizing and Miners Jeanett give her the name of the pharmacy to obtain the paper tape that we utilize where she had no issues with this. dictated as doc says....Indicated that she may have an irritation from the tape that she is utilizing, my nurse, Jeanette gave her the name of the pharmacy to obtain the paper tape that we utilize ... I ask you bloggers...which is worse? makes me cringe that our US MTs would type such bullshit.

2 comments:

  1. Well I guess you can't get much more present than incarcerated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon not girl, how you been?

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!