It's that time of year again!

On Valentine's Day, couples pat themselves on the back for being just not-awful enough to convince someone else to spend significant amounts of time or money on them...while the rest of us are supposed to feel bad because we're not part of a couple? 

I say, there are worse things than being single on Monday -- like being in a relationship that sucks, and with someone who feels no choice but to hemorrhage cash on a made-up holiday. Even worse, if truly there is no real love between you. 

Personally, being single is great! Being in a relationship would be wonderful, too, however I don't feel the need to be lavished by some gift because 'I'm supposed to get something?'  If you work in an office full of hormonal women, who are awaiting their "special gift" from their supposed significant other, watch out!  OMFrickinGawd! yeah...and if you didn't get a dozen roses at your desk, well...aren't you just the talk of the office...?  maybe you didn't provide him enough mouth to penis resuscitation the night before your gift was to arrive? hahaha...maybe next year you should arrange to have something delivered that you picked out, and paid for yourself? yeah...maybe that would make you feel significant. Grow up Ladies! Get over it.


Whatever.

4 comments:

  1. @@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@
    @@@@
    @@
    @@
    @@

    Here's a bouquet of roses for you Bella, no resuscitation necessary. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huummmm. That didn't turn our quite like it was planned. Oh well, you're right, what can you expect from a made-up holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE have stopped exchanging cards on Valentine's Day, mostly because of the overdose of mush that they bring. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valentine's Day -- the holiday created by Hallmark! :-) I used to hate the day until I realized that the day after, all of the candy goes to 75% off!!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!