Sweet!

hahaha!

I had to laugh at this time. 

Are all the good men really married?

I have been single for going on six years, excuse me...I should clarify that...I am a single grandmother, raising my 8-year-old granddaughter, but I'm happy with who I am, and I do not need someone to 'complete' me.  Here in Appalachia, there's not a lot to choose from, believe me, especially living in a "married town." 

I am not desperate for a man, but having a significant other to check the fluids in "my car", one who comes with an unlimited account at the local hardware store, and loves completing a "honey-get sex-for-doing-this?" list would be great.  The closest thing I have to male support is a friend of mine who mows my yard for free.  I'm also not looking to support a significant other, or later on...having to bury it, I just want to borrow some sugar, not buy it. 

so, if there are any SWEET 'bad boys' out there who have something to offer, ring my bell.

2 comments:

  1. Me first! Me first! I want the badboy turned sweet and romantic and compliant. I'm quite ready, after 3 years single, going on 4.

    Happy new year, Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have this saying, "All the good men are married or gay." And then one night when I said this out loud at a bar, a woman around my age over heard me, answered me with, "Or both." Her husband of 20 years had recently left her for another man. Her and I enjoyed quite a laugh over this. I was a man cynic for many years and then when I got to a place of really being at peace with being alone I kind of lost that. It wasn't long after that I met my now husband. As happy as I am married to him, if something were to happen to him, I think I would be happy to remain single. I hope you find your sweet bad boy! Happy new year Bella! XX

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!