*Cringe*

Photobucket

its the doorbell!  I hate it when somebody unexpected shows up, don't you?

You're always crunchy, need an oil change or something, or you're right in the middle of a crap, or taking a shower?!

arrrrrgh~~I guess it could be worse, I could be housing a humper!

Photobucket


In my case I need a doormat that says, "the Fuzz lives here."  yeah, yeah, I know fat chance this might keep away the criminal element esp. if they find out he's only a BIG cat."

but hey...here's a laugh for ya.  Today in the World of Transcription, in a psyche report, the doctor was fishing for general fund of information knowledge and he asked the claimant who Marie Curie was.  The patient answered, "I think she was a famous hooker!"  hahaha! She very well could have been, huh blogdom? cracked me up! Ya'll should hear the answers to some of these questions these patients give, and if you plan on going in for a disability examination you could be asked this question, along with other stuff like "How many miles from New York to Paris?"  Any takers on that one? No cheating...Yeah, don't look it up...

Give me your guestimate!

7 comments:

  1. what? no guess on how many miles it takes to get from NY to Paris?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd guess 2300 miles for NY to Paris.
    For the doormats, I love the humper one. It's so much out of the blue, yet in some cases true. A friend of mine had a dog that humped the leg of a guest once, resulting in some laughter all around.
    Skinny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This WILL come as a HUGE shock to you, but I actually DO know who Marie Curie is....wait for it....

    She was a chemist who had something to do with radiation...anyway, I know she was a Nobel prize winner too! :) Gotta love that fancy book larnin I got down to the high school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Skinny, thanks for stopping in! the answer I think is 3000 miles, so you were pretty close.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Bry, that is exactly why everybody is asked this question, this is just general knowledge, people SHOULD know this! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom on Spin, your guess of 3000 miles is accurate and I think the right answer...but then again, I don't know, I'd have to look it up myself!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!