haha!

A little girl goes to the barber shop with her father.

She stands next to the barber chair while her dad gets his hair cut, eating a snack cake.

The barber says to her, “Sweatheart, you’re gonna get hair on your Twinkie.”

She says, “Yes, I know, and I’m gonna get boobies too.”

One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of Chicken Little to her class. She came to the part where Chicken warns the farmer. She read, “and Chicken Little went up to the farmer and said, “The sky is falling!”

The teacher then asked the class, “and what do you think the farmer said?”

One little girl raised her hand and said, “I think he said, ‘holy sh*t a talking chicken!”

The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, especially the first one. Cheers up a really dull Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!