Lately I find myself
exhausted, yet at the same time amazed
at all around me...
Everything I see
through the eyes of my grandchildren
like all of life's ablaze
with light that suddenly I see
Only now I see the wonderment
through their eyes
The wonder everywhere
More than I realized
is that heaven up there, mamaw?
No, heaven's not up there
its on this earth below
and
I don't know if God exists
but I think there's some magic out there
So much we're not aware
and sometimes suddenly I hear
A harmony sing
much like the spongebob theme
Of each and everything
from the dark comes the light shining
down on the wonder
the wonder of it all ...
exhausted, yet at the same time amazed
at all around me...
Everything I see
through the eyes of my grandchildren
like all of life's ablaze
with light that suddenly I see
Only now I see the wonderment
through their eyes
The wonder everywhere
More than I realized
is that heaven up there, mamaw?
No, heaven's not up there
its on this earth below
and
I don't know if God exists
but I think there's some magic out there
So much we're not aware
and sometimes suddenly I hear
A harmony sing
much like the spongebob theme
Of each and everything
from the dark comes the light shining
down on the wonder
the wonder of it all ...
Have a great week, bloggers!

This is a beautiful poem Miss Bella...full of light, and hope.
ReplyDeleteMr. Forrestwalker
hey there Mr. ForrestWalker, I was beginning to wonder if the bears in the woods gotcha!
ReplyDeleteI do apologize for getting lost Miss Bella...I believe it was the bears in my head that nearly got me...sometimes I wander a little to deep and nearly drown in all the trees...so many branches and briers, I can't see the forest for the fears...uh...I mean trees. I hope life has collected some peace for you and yours in these past days, or weeks. I have missed you. Well...I have missed myself as well, but that is all together another story. We'll talk sometime soon perhaps. Catch up.
ReplyDeleteSincerely, Mr. ForrestWalker
This was really beautiful Bella!I'm sending much love and hugs to you and your grandchildren and strength.This picture of that sky is simlpy magic too.Love and have a nice week.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekent Bella!:)
ReplyDeleteA beautiful, hopeful and inspiring poem! I love it...
ReplyDelete