for a happy new year wish, brought to you by wimp, click here.
honkeedonkee! You've probably heard some of these before...but here blows...
A friend of mine confused her Valium with her birth control pills...she has 14 kids but she doesn't really care! haha!
One of life's mysteries is how a 2-pound box of chocolates can make a woman gain 5 lbs.
My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.
The best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know what you are doing, someone else does! Ya know this is true!
The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends.
Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today...
Sometimes I think I understand everything, and then I regain consciousness.
I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting fire to my panties.
Amazing! You hang something in your closet, for a while, and it shrinks 2 sizes!
Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like...'You know sometimes I forget to eat!' ...Now, I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name, and my keys, but I have never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat! (hey I resemble that remark!)
The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing -- and then they marry him. Damn that's true, ain't it?!
I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That's my idea of a perfect day!
feel free to add your own girlie wisdom!
and on that note, have a great first day of the New Year, bloggers!

I would give you some wisdom, but my mind is still out to lunch!
ReplyDeleteThe only thing I can say - after looking at your new header - is: Don't eat yellow snow!
LOL @ don't eat yellow snow. Quite!
ReplyDeleteHave a good year Bella.
Brillant!Thank you for the laugh!Again,wishing you all the best for 2010!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I've been all excited about nothing -- and then I married him -- a few times!
ReplyDeleteHey, did you redo your blog a bit? I think my feeder isn't working, cuz I don't have anything showing for you since mid December!? And then, no dates on your posts. I'll have to reset my links, I guess.
Happy new year, Bella!
Bella,I just popped up to say hi and I hope things are allright for you and your daughter.Just if you need to talk,you know where to find me!
ReplyDeleteKept me amused for hours! Happy new year to you too.
ReplyDeleteHahaha - thanks for the laughs, I needed that!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for stopping by with kind words, I needed that, too.
I'm catching up with your various blogs. You have had your hands quite full, haven't you? Hang in there. I wish you all the best this year; hopefully many things will improve!
Ha ha I do frequently forget to eat but then i am naturally blonde!
ReplyDeleteKate xx