My! How Time Flies...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Dear Blogdom ~ Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile



I can't believe it is November already. I don't know where fall went to. Last I recall it was summer in Cincinatti, me and the millionaire, were having a great time in the city! Once home I feel like I've done nothing but work. The gardener has shied away but continued to mow my lawn, and even came this past week and blew leaves and raked my entire yard. He and I talk on the phone more than anything; he sure has the gift of gab and it is like talking to a girl! We've gone "junking" but not much else; no more dates! and no kisses from the gardener and that's the way I prefer it. I am happily in lust over my millionaire baby. After the gardener and I had a long talk about this "love" thing, boundaries have been established and he and are are cool with that, or at least I think. I have to to tell you, he is a bit odd.

In one of our many phone conversations he was bitching because his do-less brother moved in on him this summer. His brother is a 50-something-year-old jailbird and chronic dope smoker, and pretty much an all-around dope, who only works when he is forced to. The gardener took him in because he did not want him on the streets, or so he says. Anyway, it seems his brother used his holy "cookware" which was in the kitchen on the stove and hanging on a rack above the stove, to cook with, and the gardener had a fit! He says he does not cook in his kitchen, he does not like the mess, and those "pots & pans" were just for show??

WTF? is what I'm thinking. (the gardener continues)... "You know, how people will put things out ... or display items just for show but they don't really use?" I'm thinking at this point this guy has issues ... seriously and I am trying not to laugh outloud! Not only did his brother screw with his pan collection, but he also made a big fat royal mess in HIS kitchen! God forbid somebody cook in his kitchen!!! Yeah, well, that's not the first time I got an incling that he pretty much does the "show game." His car is impeccably washed all the time, and he probably has a fetish with the bathroom hand towel hanging at a certain level or a certain way. I couldn't help but laugh over his rant about the pots and pans!!! I can't handle that mentality in a man. I've discovered littel quirks like that over the course of our "yardship!" and like I said, he's pretty to look at, but definitely not my cup of java! LOL

On the homefront, Griszelda Mess and Lord Spoiled have survived six months of not being within a stone's throw of the palace! Amazing! I certainly do not miss being trespassed against! I hope that living on their own away from any family support has taught them a few lessons. Lord Spoiled's mom and dad continue to spoil him with extra money instead of the teaching themselves to budget. It burns my ass, but what do you do? I am supposed to ride down Thanksgiving weekend with these in-law people and I will surely have to bite my tongue, or take a Greyhound bus back home! That should prove to be an interesting trip to say the least!

Speaking of Griszelda Mess (my daughter whose 28), called and woke me up at midnight the other night. Asking me if I had heard from Queenie (who is 5) or Lord Spoiled (her hubby), as he was supposed to come and pick her up from work but she could not reach him on the cellphone. Had he fallen asleep and she was stuck at the hospital? and what if anything could Your Majesty, Queen Blogship do about that? After all, I'm 7 hours away for God sakes, snug in my bed, with visions of sex running rampant in my head! and why the interruption? calling me up at midnight, waking me from my twilight, and for what I ask you again Blogdom? Is that not the stupidest?? I swear I did not drop this child on her head as an infant, nor did I abuse drugs when I carried her in utero ...

That is about as bad as the time a while back she called me stuck at the side of the road broken down like I could fix that, too? She needed somebody to vent to at that time because her less than mechanically inclined husband never services their vehicles which is worrisome to me. My advice to her. Demand he service the vehicles every change of season or 1000 miles. I am sure she gave him a good bitch, after all she wears the pants in that family!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


nothing says lovin' like a good bitchin'~huh fairy godmother?!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!